Find The On-Page Factors That Influence Search Engine OptimizationDiscover The On-Page Factors That Influence Seo
If you understand how to optimize these, you will improve your chances of a much better rank. But, remember, there is no assurance while the exact formula (algorithm) utilized by the major search engines isn't known and is often changed.
These factors all connect with your own site and include site names, your domain name, meta-tags, keyword occurrence, brands, headings and last but not least this content.
You will improve your odds of an improved standing, if you understand how to improve these. But, remember, there is no guarantee while the exact method (formula) utilized by the search engines isn't known and is often changed.
* Domain Name Should support the that describes your niche and perhaps not be hyphenated. e.g www.ladiesgolfclubs.com
* Page Names Each site ought to be dedicated to a specific topic that's linked to your primary theme. The keyword( s) that most useful explain this must make up the page name (hyphens are okay for this). e.g www.ladiesgolfclubs.com/8-irons.html
* Meta Tags These are HTML tags contained in the head portion of your site. You need to incorporate your keyword( s) near the beginning of each of these tags. As this is exactly what visitors sees about the search results page and will influence their decision to press, the text for that TITLE tag and DESCRIPTION tag should be convincing.
There is discussion concerning the benefit of putting your keywords to the KEYWORD tag, but should you set them in once it cant do any harm.
* Keyword Density You will find no fixed rules because of this, but your keyword( s) should appear in your content between 3% and 1% of the time. e.g if your information is 500 words long, your keyword( s) must appear between 5 and 15 times. Too high a density could be regarded as spamming.
* Titles & Headings Putting your key words or derivatives of it into your titles and sub-headings confirms the importance of your keyword within your site. Using H1 and H2 labels for this purpose may also help.
* Content The golden rule is always to produce high quality unique content for your visitors. You have a great chance of keeping some of the search engines happy for some of the full time, if you get that right. Rather keep your readers happy for hundreds of the time! If you have done your research and kept your content on topic, you should automatically produce a good mix of topic relevant key words and keyword density.
pcp value info
Advisable would be to get some help in the proper execution of step by step directions and training videos designed specifically for rookies.